property investment magazines

A new one had it's first issue last month, but I didn't rate it that much. I think it was called Property Investor Magazine?

Anyway, API is the one I get every month, quite a good read I think. As Banked suggested, if you find it hard to get, it's worth the subscription.

Hi all,

Geoff,
That's 120 metres from my door.

IS THAT ALL!!!!

Oh I'd give my right arm to only have to walk 120 metres to my letterbox!!!

We have to pack the rucksack and go over 300 metres to get ours!!

Then again, I suppose TC will top that.

bye

P.S. The article/interview with Jan Somers in the May API was brilliant.

I got Money magazine this month, God only knows what possessed me! I was so disappointed with the superficial articles that it contained. It was an interesting read to see what mainstream Australia is being told to do with their money though!
I would only rate API from the ones I have seen and I enjoy seeing the different articles each month. Their stats are also a good starting point for research.

....interesting read to see what mainstream Australia is being told to do with their money though!.

:D

And from what I read in SMH "Domain" 1st home buyers all have 100k+ as a depsit on their 850k home ...... aaaaaand lament they miss out on fhog

IS THAT ALL!!!!

Oh I'd give my right arm to only have to walk 120 metres to my letterbox!!!

We have to pack the rucksack and go over 300 metres to get ours!!
I guess I just miss the terrace house in England- where the letterbox was in the front door.

And two deliveries per day- the first before you left for work. None of this having to get dressed to read your mail.

Back