Property makes me feel ALIVE!!!

Sim,

I agree with the thrust of your post, but this bit highlighted is patent nonsense.

We encourage posts about the economy here...What we don't encourage is posts that are overly political

That's the same as saying we encourage posts about the circulatory system and blood, as it's vital to the health of the body, but what we don't encourage are posts about the heart.....

You cannot have a discussion about the economy without mentioning the direction the Federal Govt of the day takes.....and that is dictated by the philosophy of the party that controls the Govt.

Any adult born before 1978 has experienced nearly 12 years of the economy under a Liberal led Govt and also 5 years now of an economy under a Labor led Govt. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out which one is better at directing the economy.

I don't think your application of the rolled derisive eyes are particularly necessary or helpful either.

You cannot have a discussion about the economy without mentioning the direction the Federal Govt of the day takes.....and that is dictated by the philosophy of the party that controls the Govt.

There are over 60,000 posts in our property economics forum. Most people seem to be able to discuss the economy without making it "overly" political.

I didn't say that politics doesn't or can't come into the discussion - the problem isn't politics as such, it is posters such as yourself who insist on political proselytising rather than just discussing economics as it relates to the real estate market.

When every post becomes a campaign speech, it does step over the line of what we consider reasonable.

If you don't like our stance on political discussion on this site, feel free to go start your own blog and whinge about the government to your heart's content.

Back