Property mentor - Binvested Nathan Birch

I'm a bit slow here, I don't quite follow this, so if you save them $4000, then they have to pay you $4000... so they don't actually save anything?

Do you show them a few valuations of similar properties and say this is what I think the property is worth, and if I buy it for $X amount I have saved you $X money?

Or is the saving relative to the asking price?

What if only a price range is given?

+1 this is the bit I don't understand as well.

1. Because you have something that they don?t.
2. Because they think you don?t deserve it.
3. Because they don?t want to lose to you.
4. Because they can?t get over the past.
5. Because they can?t get over you.
6. Because they have nothing better to do in life.
7. Because their life just ain?t as great and exciting as yours.
9. Because they can.
10. Because they are such bigots.
11. Because they are such self-righteous, moral high priests.
12. Because they are big green-eyed monsters.
13. Because they are unhappy with some things in their own life.
14. Because they need to put someone down to feel good about themselves.
15. Because they are, in general, just losers.

Is this one of Richard Feynmans Polls??

Reactions: S.T
It's funny that long time members of this forum are embarrassing themselves by acting like children.

None of you have posted any positive geared properties. I mean you are established property investors and advisers but can't even come up with one. I'm still waiting :rolleyes:

What's also amusing is that some of you are subscribing to my website as we are talking right now.

Please continue this embarrassing behavior and rank up this thread and promote my website. Hope that none of your clients are members on here.

Oh superAndrew | BCom(Finance), DipLaw, MPropertSt guy, if you're finding them then good for you. No one else gives two hoots. Kindly move along.

It's funny that long time members of this forum are embarrassing themselves by acting like children.

None of you have posted any positive geared properties. I mean you are established property investors and advisers but can't even come up with one. I'm still waiting :rolleyes:

What's also amusing is that some of you are subscribing to my website as we are talking right now.

Please continue this embarrassing behavior and rank up this thread and promote my website. Hope that none of your clients are members on here.

LED lighting business not doing too well?

In which states are these people? In which states are you licensed to practice real estate?

Subscribers are mainly from Australia but there are a few from USA, Japan, China, Europe, Singapore and one or two other countries.

As a buyer agent I am only licensed in QLD but have found interstate/local properties for interstate/local clients and friends.

Subscribers are mainly from Australia but there are a few from USA, Japan, China, Europe, Singapore and one or two other countries.

As a buyer agent I am only licensed in QLD but have found interstate/local properties for interstate/local clients and friends.

Isn't that illegal?

Back