Property Savy Accountant in Perth

All
Any one in Perth that can recommend a good accountant who understands property investment. Would prefer a Perth or WA based accountant but will consider Melbourne or Adelaide as well as I can combine property visits with accountant visits if necessary.

Thanks
Mike

Mike , Im in Perth & use James Gatherum-Goss who is Melbourne based for all our accountancy needs.

He is a property investor himself and his business is catered to investors.

IMHO he is simply the best and a nice bloke - you cant go wrong!

His contact details are on his website House of Wealth.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I'm in between accountants myself. I could probably tell you who not to use.

A lady that attends WAIP groups who is a developer/husband is a builder, highly recommends Lejo Ouwendyk at Kennerlys Certified Practising Accts. west perth, 9481 0746

I'm still deciding myself between him and Chan & Naylor. Leaning towards making a few enquiries with Lejo before making decision.

I'm in between accountants myself. I could probably tell you who not to use.

A lady that attends WAIP groups who is a developer/husband is a builder, highly recommends Lejo Ouwendyk at Kennerlys Certified Practising Accts. west perth, 9481 0746

I'm still deciding myself between him and Chan & Naylor. Leaning towards making a few enquiries with Lejo before making decision.

hi did you go with Lejo?? any good?

Hillview Accounting

Hello everyone. I am a newly established accountant in Perth, with very good rates (especially compared to what I have read on this forum!). I know the tax and accounting issues with rental properties, from cgt issues, to capital allowance and capital works deductions. I would be happy to discuss issues with you, please visit my web page www.hillviewaccounting.com.au. I have an existing property client who is very happy with my work and the fee was over half of what he paid the previous accountant. I look forward to helping you out.

Hello everyone. I am a newly established accountant in Perth, with very good rates (especially compared to what I have read on this forum!). I know the tax and accounting issues with rental properties, from cgt issues, to capital allowance and capital works deductions. I would be happy to discuss issues with you, please visit my web page www.hillviewaccounting.com.au. I have an existing property client who is very happy with my work and the fee was over half of what he paid the previous accountant. I look forward to helping you out.

Hillview, do you directly invest with a substantial property portfolio yourself? If so how long have you been investing?

Re Investing

Hi Rick, personally, I have just started my investment road - Your question is good, however I will say I have worked for many clients with rental properties, and therefore am aware of the structures to use, land tax implications, interest apportionment when required, capital gains tax and main residence, capital works and capital allowances, discounted CGT, superannuation and gearing that is possible although generally can be hard to make work, etc.
I currently look after a client with 6 properties in various structures and he was very happy with my work.

So my knowledge is extensive, my rates are good due to low overheads but no I have not got my own extensive portfolio.

Regards

Mike

If you're north of the river, I recommend Audrey at AWT in davidson tce Joondalup. She's very switched on in terms of properties, trusts, etc.

Hi Rick, personally, I have just started my investment road - Your question is good, however I will say I have worked for many clients with rental properties, and therefore am aware of the structures to use, land tax implications, interest apportionment when required, capital gains tax and main residence, capital works and capital allowances, discounted CGT, superannuation and gearing that is possible although generally can be hard to make work, etc.
I currently look after a client with 6 properties in various structures and he was very happy with my work.

So my knowledge is extensive, my rates are good due to low overheads but no I have not got my own extensive portfolio.

Regards

Mike

Hi Mike,

Welcome on board the good ship SS, there's a treasure trove of information here and some pretty switched on investors and affiliates (including savvy accountants).

Look forward to your participation and contributions as we all progress

Regards

Mike

Thanks for your honest reply Mike. I too welcome you aboard and look forward to your contributions on the road ahead.

Back