Property show on ABC2 Tonight.

Hi Nathan.

IMHO, you came across very well last night. Well done mate. I strongly believe that you'll get that early retirement you are after.

Regards
Marty

Well done Nathan. You are doing really well. The Physio guy will still be working to pay off his first home when he's sixty :D

And as for the squatters...... they are probably claiming rent assistance as well. What a bunch of losers. :mad:

Well done. You came across really well in the very limited time they gave you.

Cheers

Shane

I feel a little jealous now. I am 24 and I only have 3 properties :mad:

I am looking to buy a few in Sydney/Brisbane at the moment aslong as I can get them cheaper then market value with a good yield.

I missed it! Is it online anywhere?

Found it! It's on next Monday for anyone interested.:)

Regards JO

Last edited:
Thanks Geoff,

Nathan,

You've put a smile on my face! I've said it before, but I think you're an inspiration! Well done.

It's hard to explain why you do it isn't it? Some were saying it was a sacrifice or a lifestyle choice. They just don't get what it's like to be passionate about what you're doing. That the hard work and scrimping is bearable because you LOVE what you're doing.:D

Chas, was a character. Did you guys get to mingle before or afterwards? Did you stay in contact with anyone?

Good on you,

Regards JO

Last edited:
Hilarious guys, thanks for the support.

Yedreaming, i will make a post in the next couple of days with my story, will take a while to type it all and im somewhat sleepy @ present.

Thanks for your support Jo.

Yeh im sacrificing... well for me i hate sport... i would rather shove marbles up my AR$E then watch sport, not for the fact im into doing such, just for the simple fact that i dont like sport and may have similar views on sport as i have on IP's... each to their own views, if i cant get my views expressed which in my mind im correct then i will not enlighten them to this side of the world...

Some people restore cars, some collect stamps, some do chairty work... i kinda relate to them all.. I restore dumps, i collect houses, and do charity work by providing half the people in the forum with low cost affordable housing.

Like any business you need passion, vision and a commitmen to make it succeed.

Had a fool @ work recently say... oh nathan, you make your houses sound like their a business, well DER, what are they? bets? my CG must be winnings then.

LOL

its all good, i know one day, the same people will turn around and say i was born with a silver spoon or some crap like that.
:cool:

yeh speak to the other bird with the 18 places... and me and chas had a chat aswell... love his show, actually i do similar pranks as the chaser team does with my mates out in public, only recenlty have i started to record them to launch on a youtube one day.

Nath.

Thanks Geoff,

Nathan,

You've put a smile on my face! I've said it before, but I think you're an inspiration! Well done.

It's hard to explain why you do it isn't it? Some were saying it was a sacrifice or a lifestyle choice. Thay just don't get what it's like to be passionate about what you're doing. That the hard work and scrimping is bearable because you LOVE what you're doing.:D

Chas, was a character. Did you guys get to mingle before or afterwards? Did you stay in contact with anyone?

Good on you,

Regards JO

Back