Proposed Development Gracetown WA

Read about it in the paper yesterday, Augusta/Margaret River Council and locals have already opposed it.

Gracetown would be my pick for a holiday house down south so wouldn't mind seeing this go through. Just be another couple of years or 10 before I could afford it.

Gracetown is a great places to relax and would love a holiday home down this way too.

The idea of 140 residential sites changes everything, suddenly you are in the burbs, not a sleepy little town anymore.

That's progress I guess.

I oppose any further budget housing developments in the south west past bunbury. dunsborough lakes is an abomination, and Vasse New Town... the town in the middle of the paddock.

If the grace town release is done well (will click on the link in a minute) it could be ok, 140 lots is not many, as long as they are multi million dollar standard... not 4x2 dream homes built to the lowest headline price

I oppose any further budget housing developments in the south west past bunbury. dunsborough lakes is an abomination, and Vasse New Town... the town in the middle of the paddock.

If the grace town release is done well (will click on the link in a minute) it could be ok, 140 lots is not many, as long as they are multi million dollar standard... not 4x2 dream homes built to the lowest headline price

Any budget housing developments past Byford are a waste of time Rockingham is a waste of time imo. There is so much land to in between rockingham-armadale it's ridiculous.

Any budget housing developments past Byford are a waste of time Rockingham is a waste of time imo. There is so much land to in between rockingham-armadale it's ridiculous.

amen. drove to rocky the other day, SO much land down there along stock road around spearwood

Back