Quantity Surveyor

I'd be grateful if any Perth posters (or posters with Perth knowledge) could recommend a Quantity Surveyor for some properties south of the river.

Cheers

Otter

I use a Quantity Suveyor in Brisbane named Paul Benion from Deppro for my last few deprec schedules done on my Perth IP. Dan Daly sends the prop details to Paul who does the report and posts it out to me here in Perth. Excellent reports!

Where about in Perth southern suburbs have you bought and what type of properties are they? age? Price ? Rent returns?

Dan definitely sounds the go! Thanks, guys.

As for your question, Rixter - Where about in Perth southern suburbs have you bought and what type of properties are they? age? Price ? Rent returns? - it would take me a while to answer that and I don't have time right now.

Suffice it to say, we have a real mixed bag: all ages, all prices, some -tive, some +tive, mainly houses, a couple of apartments, round Fremantle, Coolbellup, Hamilton Hill, Hillman and Kardinya.

Just purchased in Parkwood - I've never used a QS before, so this house is a perfect candidate.

Ciao for now

Back