Question for Brisbane investors

Question for Brisbane property investors: what area are you looking at buying into at the moment and more importantly, list the reasons why?

Coorparoo, Norman Park, Camp Hill, Cannon Hill, Stones Corner

Highrise and Medium rise construction going in will change the face of these suburbs and result in greater than cyclical gains

Highrise and Medium rise construction going in will change the face of these suburbs and result in greater than cyclical gains

OK so what criteria are you specifically looking for in these areas, which will determine what to buy?

Hi Darryl

What kind of properties are you looking for in these suburbs? Houses on big blocks or units? I'm looking at those areas but can only afford a 2 bedder unit. Do you think there's gains for that kind of purchase?

Zillmere,Taigum, Chermside, Fitzgibbon, Bracken ridge

Cheap Buy House/Land without as much tenant hassle as Logan etc
These area's are seeing swift increases in price(past couple of years), allows for some quick equity if buying right.
Fast moving area's also have quicker contract signing, which increases contract failure rate, this can be a good way to secure a deal.

I am looking for development sites, but do think that there will be a general uplift to the area over a 10 year plus and even more at 20 years as the gaps fill in between

Agree...id also extend to neighbouring suburbs such as Holland park west and carina heights.

As far as types of property, I like houses and townhouses in those areas.
However, all types should do well given the closeness to the CBD. Nice areas as well; safe, friendly and good transport links.

Back