Real estate agents' market appraisals

4 REA's are offering market appraisals, all in one week!?!

Is that a seasonal thing? Anyone else getting these house drops?

Not sure if it means they are running short of supply in my suburb. Mine is a popular suburb as we have 2 of the best public high schools in Perth - Willetton and Rossmoyne.

Quite tempted to call the REAs, just to find out the value of my house from REA's point of view.

They all must be a bit quiet.

Quite tempted to call the REAs, just to find out the value of my house from REA's point of view.
That's their plan.

Hopefully, out of every one of the return calls they'll get one listing.

You can find out the value of your house to a large degree by simply researching all the recent sales of similar properties in your neighborhood.

4 REA's are offering market appraisals, all in one week!?!

Is that a seasonal thing? Anyone else getting these house drops?

Not sure if it means they are running short of supply in my suburb. Mine is a popular suburb as we have 2 of the best public high schools in Perth - Willetton and Rossmoyne.

Both seasonal and just general tactics. I had a door knocker the other day canvassing for appraisals. I suspect every REAs child was put to work during the school holidays delivering pamphlets and letters.

Hopefully, out of every one of the return calls they'll get one listing.

You can find out the value of your house to a large degree by simply researching all the recent sales of similar properties in your neighborhood.

Better do that instead. Don't have time to entertain calls like that. SS is more fun, and educational :D

Back