Rear yard access to park

Hi :

Just wondering is it a problem to have a rear yard access to a park? I am looking for my PPOR now and recently I inspected a property with a rear yard access to a park. The park is pretty popular in the area.

Just wondering does it invite troubles like possibility of theft or other issues?

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers!

I currently have a Ip which I have had for 3 years, with this same situation and have no issues and personally like the easy access..

I would view it as a negative. I know someone with that situation and they have found their gate has been too hard to resist for many people, mostly kids.

Are we talking football/soccer fields, playground or just grass & a few trees?

Is the property fully fenced. Does the park look down into the back yard or is it completely private?

We're next to a reserve with a footpath through it (rest dense rainforest). Biggest issue has been early morning walkers and runners thinking cause they're awake everyone's awake, plus boot camp groups who use it illegally (not on councils allowed/permit areas list). I'm currently hunting a remote activated sprinkler system to use through summer as they're getting earlier and earlier (530am an earlier already)

Hmmm sounds like a trouble. OK it is the Binnak Park in Watsonia North and it is pretty huge.

However the property is fully fenced. But I noticed the trail of the park is just outside the fence.

Cheers!

Back