recession proof commercial property types

the thrust of the original question was - where/what is a low risk commercial for a 1st time investor. While i fell off my chair laughing at Dazzlings "just go the richter" - loved it in fact and agree totally.
But thought further on this last night... CashflowPlus, the best place to start is with what you know, use your existing experience. For instance, where are you working now? In an office, retail or industrial? Start there, start local. And go the richter!

While i fell off my chair laughing at Dazzlings "just go the richter" - loved it in fact and agree totally.

ROFL my *** OFF. Dude you totally missed what dazzling was saying.. Rixter, is a member on this forum. Richter is his ugly german cousin perhaps?

Ha Ha Ha ........with all the laughter going on over here the earth shook on a 'rickter' scale of 7 for me! :D

what sort of risk does comm. property have, extra over, resi property (if any)? asking for both thread expansion and a bit for personal as well.

it seems to me that comm property provides cashflow more-so than CG - in my very limited scope of knowledge. happy to be corrected!

it also appears that people treat comm/ind properties with the same sort of stigma as an IPO or long term share investment. with that in mind, i woud say that if you are going to invest in comm/ind, then like shares, you need to >

find the risk. assess the risk. manage the risk. the rest is upside.

I guess thats a grade 10 "oops" on the richter earthquake scale then,
sorry Rixter. Still, going for it, as in go the richter approach, sounds bullish and i like it.

Back