Recommendation for all in one surveyor-planner

Can anyone recommend or give advice on service that provide an all in one service for subdividing a block. I came across a company that advertised a three step process for $10k in Melb. 1. Site visit, client consult, design brief and feasibility $1900. 2. Feature and level survey $2900 3. Town planning, drawings etc $4900

Has anyone used or know of these services in Melb.?

Hi Paul,

Those prices do see a bit on the steep side. We work in conjunction with a planning firm in Melbourne called Pillar + Post. The directors Breece and Christian offer fantastic service so I would definitely recommend. Their website can be found here: http://pillarandpost.com.au/

That initial assessment giving full feasibility is also $199 at the moment, which is quite the contrast to your $1900 quote. Also I would make sure that the surveyor sticks to the Association of Consulting Surveyors Victoria (ACSV) suggested fees as that survey quote is about $1000 too much.

I'm happy to help out with any subdivision advice if needed, or if anyone else reading this had similar concerns.

Cheers,

Back