Recommended PM for Wagga Wagga

Guys,

Just settling with a property in Wagga Wagga. Being new to the area, I need some recommendation for PM in Wagga Wagga.
Also what kind of managing fees will be charged by the managing agents.

I use PRD - no complaints so far.

They took over from Ray White about a year ago and have been pretty good.

Cheers

Jamie

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for the quick response. Is there any reason you switched from Raywhite to PRD.
The reason I am asking is because so far only Raywhite has come back to me with Rental figures and they seemed keen to take my business.
I have left messages for PRD, LJ Hooker and R&H but they are not that responsive.
Maybe I am not speaking to the right person.

I use The Professionals and I'm happy with them. Ask the agent you've bought through if they will give you a discounted rate if you give them your rental. One thing to watch for down there is that a few agents have changed their fee structure. Some have loaded their rates to include all expenses while others still charge incidentals fees. So make sure that a lower rate does include the same as the other agents as its not an apples with apples comparison there right now.

I just signed up with Ray White on new purchase a couple of weeks ago. I think the new owners have only taken it over within the last year? Maree, one of the owners runs the pm side of the business. I signed with them as I like dealing directly with the business owner and she seems on the ball. Time will tell if I was correct I guess but happy so far.

Cheers,

Ben

Back