Recommended town planner in Frankston area ?

Hi

Any town planners in the Frankston / Melbourne bayside area which are highly recommended.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks in advance

Hi Movida,

We frequently work with Pillar and Post http://pillarandpost.com.au/ who do projects Melbourne-wide.

Every client I've recommended has come back with fantastic reviews, so I can't recommend Breece and Christian highly enough as the customer service, professionalism and knowledge is very good.

If you're just doing a small-scale subdivision or development, you often don't need a town planner and can just go straight to the surveyor.

Cheers,

town planner?

We need to find out about buiding a second floor on existing house, and or subdiving a block. issues with overlooking neighbours, and any other restrictions.

Not sure who we need to talk to??

We need to find out about buiding a second floor on existing house, and or subdiving a block. issues with overlooking neighbours, and any other restrictions.

Not sure who we need to talk to??

Hi Movida,

In all developments, the survey is the thing to come first. For your project what would be required for the extension is a Feature and Level Survey, and an internal building survey is most likely needed.

The Feature and Level Survey shows all information on site as well as adjoining buildings (such as overlooking windows). The internal building survey would be used in designing the house extension.

For the subdivision, this is extended to a Neighborhood Description Plan (or Site Analysis), which locates all dwellings in the surrounding neighborhood.

From this information, a town planner, building designer or architect will be able to do all design work. It is essentially providing a framework for them to work from.

Just as a starting point, I would think it is worth your time giving a planner or building designer a call to confirm that the project is feasible (Pillar + Post offers this service for instance).

Regards,

Back