reliable and honest property manager morwell

hi all ,
this is my first post here ,i was wondering if anyone can recommend a honest and reliable property manager/real estate agent in morwell victoria..and any particular ones to avoid.
all opinions are greatly appreciated.
thanks very much

hi all ,
this is my first post here ,i was wondering if anyone can recommend a honest and reliable property manager/real estate agent in morwell victoria..and any particular ones to avoid.
all opinions are greatly appreciated.
thanks very much

My place is rented through Stockdale & Leggo - they gave me a great deal (6% inc GST, half a week's rent leasing fee), but this may have been because I bought the property through them. However I can vouch that they put the money in my account on the same day every month (more than I can say for one of my other property managers) and notify me promptly of any issues, and I've just raised the rent.

Only odd thing is they don't collect monthly rent - tenants come in and pay weekly or fortnightly in cash and they disburse either 4, 5 or 6 weeks worth of rent on the same day each month. Maybe this is a country thing...

I am also with Stockdale & Leggo and I have been with them for 1.5 years and have been very happy.

Thanks for the info quasar on the rent %, I also bought through them and did not receive a good deal like that, so I will remember that if I buy another out that way some day.

Back