Removing a pool (Perth)

Hi all

At our IP, there is a massive concrete pool probably built in 70s. It is such a monster that a DIY is not possible at all. As the block is potentially sub-dividable, it has to be removed properly.

Has anyone removed such pools recently in Perth? Any idea how much it will cost?

Singo

okay okay okay.

in all seriousness, it's a big job and will cost just as much to dump the waste as it will to remove it.

its never a good idea to build over filled in pool because you can guarantee the compaction inside the pool just fine, but not the pool's sufficiency or compaction underneath.

i would budget $15k to remove and dispose.

had a quote in BNE recently. $4k to demolish and dump 8m concrete pool. expect another few $k to fill and compact. So lots of $$$ but much less than $15k.

Big part of cost will depend on whether they can get access with a big machine. If they can't, it will take a lot longer and the cost goes up a lot.

had a quote in BNE recently. $4k to demolish and dump 8m concrete pool. expect another few $k to fill and compact. So lots of $$$ but much less than $15k.

Big part of cost will depend on whether they can get access with a big machine. If they can't, it will take a lot longer and the cost goes up a lot.

Gosh...you think maybe , considering theres no pics to go by, that my $15k includes that 'a lot' you mention?

I tend not to sell people up the river on bargain basement ideas.

Back