Renno for a 2 bed unit - inner west sydney

Definitely keep the bathtub.

I did want to, however theres no room to put in a washing machine so i have to take the bath tub out to make a space for this.
Its a very small bathroom as you can see from my previous photo.. not a whole lot i can do.

If only there was a bit more space...

Haberfield. The remaining part of the street is filled with gorgeous federation houses worth 1.5 mil. It's Art Deco 6 in the block.

And yours??

I missed out last year on a 1 bedder in petersham but so glad I waited as I got a 2 bedder instead.

Rent I think around 550-580? Once I've finished rennos. It's off street parking

Marrickville.

I did want to, however theres no room to put in a washing machine so i have to take the bath tub out to make a space for this.
Its a very small bathroom as you can see from my previous photo.. not a whole lot i can do.

If only there was a bit more space...

There's no way of having the washing machine elevated so it's mounted on the wall instead of sitting on the floor?

if this is an IP, what's wrong with keeping the washing machine in the kitchen? Wouldn't that save you a lot of re-plumbing costs?

Hi ,, I'm a handyman from Newcastle , I do the type of things you are looking for . If you would like to make contact and have some pics I can give you an estimate on works
Cheers
Don

There's no way of having the washing machine elevated so it's mounted on the wall instead of sitting on the floor?

Is it even possible to mount a washing machine on a wall?
How will it handle the spinning of a washing machine @ 1000rpm?

I thought the reason washing machines were so heavy was because they had weights to counter the shaking of clothes when being spun around at high rpms?

Back