Returning unknown phone call - is it possible?

If someone phones you, after the conversation is terminated, is there a number you can dial that will immediately ring back the person who just called you?

I'm thinking, something like *10# that tells you your last unanswered call, but for an answered call?

Someone (unknown to me) just rung me and was very rude, before hanging up. I'm just wondering if I have a way to ring this idiot back?

Thanks
Caroline

Hi Caroline

Possibly cannot understand how you feel just now but suggest that you take a deep breath, count to 10 and let it go. No good going after a loser !
Just my 2 c worth.

:)

Thanks Cherry Pro,

You are right, I did need to just calm down, but I was interested to know if it was possible. Anyhow, I guess by the total lack of response that it isn't.

If he was nice to you Caroline, would you want to call him back so badly?

And what if you got his number, called this mean guy back, and he was apologetic? What if he tells your that his dog just died and was in a really bad mood? Maybe he'd then ask if he could take you out to dinner to make up for it?

Thanks Ian. The caller was a rude, idiotic liar, but not a criminal matter, fortunately.

Good on you Marty. Somersoft is such a font of information, I had a feeling someone would know (if it was at all possible). Thank you!

Vincenzo - thanks for the giggle.

:)
Caroline

Back