Rick Otton

can anyone tell me about Rick Otton. Is he genuine. What is he like compared to Steve Mcknight? Has anyone had any experience with him

thanks for your time

chris

I've had plenty of experience with both of them, and think both of them are very genuine guys with a wealth of knowledge and experience to share.
Rick is running information evenings in various capital cities over the next couple of weeks. If you want to check him out for yourself then go to one of those if you can. Details are at www.creativerealestate.com.au

Hi Chris

My wife and I bought Rick's Wrap Pack and attended one of his Wrap Camps. Since then we've applied his statagies and done very nicely, "thank you very much". We have found Rick to be very genuine and a lot of fun!

Good luck.

Cheers, Paul

Behind all the American style marketing he's a great bloke.......

Without his pack we would not have so many properties under our belt....

Cheers

Rick is very genuine, passionate and likable. He has a real desire for life and loves talking real estate :) What you see is what you get. Go along to one of his talks and decide for yourself.

Isn't it interesting......

Its great that every comment about Rick has been very positive.

I've known him for a few years and have been impressed with his knowledge.

Then last a fortnight ago I spent a week with him in Malaysia as we were both presenting at the World Property Summit. I got to know the person, not just the professional or the presenter.

Rick is genuinely a niceguy and his knowledge is enormous.

I can understand why you compared him with Steve McKnight, but he is not comparable.

They both became famous (or infamous) for wraps and +ve geraed properties.

Steve is very smart as he has changed his investment strategies with the times. He has been out of wraps for a long time and has moved on. Steve is also a great author.

Yet I was flabergated with Rick's creative techniques. I've been in property for over 30 years and he taught me and the whole seminar things I had never heard of.

If you can get a chance to see him go along.

If we were only looking at wraps, Rick and Steve had two very different approaches. Steve appeared to go for the lower priced property, with wrap deals which appealed to the battlers, where Rick went for the more well off property and wrappee, where people perhaps had an impaired (or non existant) credit record.

Rick's approach appealed more to me- but the issue of perceived ethics turned me off the wrappingn be above reproach in everything, but still be perceived to be unethical, especially from some areas of the media- something some forumites have learnt.

Did anyone notice that this thread was actually started 2 years ago and frankg just happened to find it? :p

I did the same with my very first post to, come to think of it!! :rolleyes:

Cheers :)

Sultan of Swing said:
Did anyone notice that this thread was actually started 2 years ago and frankg just happened to find it? :p

I did the same with my very first post to, come to think of it!! :rolleyes:

Cheers :)

SOS,

How many times does this happen!!!!!! :D

Caught me out too. Thought it was odd!

A86

I went along and listened to Rick Otton tonight in Brisbane
and i guess when the condititions and timing are out there
his systems may work ,its good to see that ways other people
use,but growth can never be hurried..........
willair..

Hi all.

Off the subject of investing but FWIW, Rick Otton is a client in a health studio/gym where my son is employed as a personal trainer. My son says he is a good bloke and down to earth.

Regards
Marty

May 18th

Hi

We attended Rick's presentation last night and have to say that his spin on the market is amazing. Would be very interested to know if anyone is adopting his "sandwhich" stratergy and how it is working out for you. the skeptic in me was a little wary of the "investor" in the crowd (reminded me of a few things I saw in the UK). Would be interested in 1st hand experiences if you are able to share.

Hi burstock
I wasn't the "investor in the crowd" at the meeting you went to, but I have been at some of Rick's previous info nights.
I can guarantee, I'm genuine!!!
Certainly Julie, who has also spoken as an investor in the crowd in Melbourne, is genuine too.
Hope that helps soothe the sceptic in you. :D

Back