Riddle me this....

I recall a thread some time ago where answers were given to a series of seminar teasers

I received these the other day and thought it may be interesting to collectively answer

Some may require some research

Exactly where to find POSITIVE CASHFLOW PROPERTIES offering returns of between 8-12% (in major capital cities).

NRAS Properties?

A little trick for turning a negatively geared property into positive (in just a few months)

Turn it into a Rent to Buy?

How I got started with very little money down to secure my first-ever deals. You can do this too, it’s easy.

My personally researched analysis on the NEXT TOP-10 HOTSPOTS in all major capital cities.

The 7 hottest mining based towns set to continue to grow strongly (Plus: the areas you should steer clear of)

The LITTLE-KNOWN COMMODITY that is likely to create great cashflow and growth for smart investors (No, it’s not coal, iron ore or gold)

A mining hot-spot that will continue to boom and nobody is talking about (90-minutes from a major capital city).

How to find real estate that is at a 50% discount, earning 20% yields (You’ll love this).

The TAX SECRETS of real estate millionaires and how they can make a huge impact to your bottom-line.

How to get tax deductions in real estate WITHOUT it costing you money.

How to bullet-proof your real estate portfolio from frivolous lawsuits and guarantee that you can pass your wealth on to future generations.

How to SAVE HOURS on research analysis and find hot property deals from the comfort of your own home.

How to create big chunks of cash from manufactured growth strategies, regardless of the economic climate.

I’ll show you how you can effectively create YOUR OWN PROPERTY BOOM within a 10km radius of where you live.

Back