Rough Subdivision Costs??

This is a very vague question so I don't know if anyone will have an answer but will ask anyway.

Roughly how much would a 20-30 lot subdivision on slightly sloped 5 acre parcel of land on the Gold Coast cost?

I am thinking for each block for new roads/electricity/sewerage/water/etc/excavation/street lights/landscaping/etc. I am thinking for each individual lot it could cost around 70-100k each?

Probably can't get an answer as it is a very vague question with little details - but am curious if anybody has any ideas or experience with a similiar subdivision

Our 10-lot subdivision in Bundaberg will come in at around $50-60k per lot, and that is with a lot of infrastructure already in place. I imagine the headworks charges on the GC would be higher than here too, although with the recent increase I think we are quickly catching up in that regard.

I think the longer answer to your question would be it depends (on a lot of factors).

Our 10-lot subdivision in Bundaberg will come in at around $50-60k per lot, and that is with a lot of infrastructure already in place. I imagine the headworks charges on the GC would be higher than here too, although with the recent increase I think we are quickly catching up in that regard.

I think the longer answer to your question would be it depends (on a lot of factors).

Thanks for the reply.

I have been keeping a close eye on your subdivision thread.

Yeah I did not think that I would get a response but it is useful to know that yours is in your that price range.

Keep up your posts on your thread please!

Back