rpdata subscription

I actually spoke to RP Data about this a few weeks ago. If you get a large enough group together (I think 50 was the number mentioned) an Australia wide subscription will cost about $60-$70 per month each and you would get your own login. Don't quote me on this since my memory is vague but it did sound very interesting to me. The problem from my perspective was getting the 50 people required.

I'd be interested in joining a group for NSW and maybe QLD and VIC.

The last quote I had from RP Data was $300/month for Bris and Bris north. This allowed for 3 users.

RP Data can issue multiple logins.
We've got 31 different users on our group and each of us have our own logins so noone gets booted out.

Although having said that we're in a bit of a unique situation in that they don't normally do more than about 12/account (ours an exception) so probably the most you could get would be 12 different logins.

having diff IP addresses isn't the issue...

you use a certain username and password to login to the site....anyone else who uses this same username and login on a different computer (say hubby/wife on the other laptop) will automaticlly terminate your session

I just received this email from residex so looking at the figures you would really want to be "in the industry" for it to be worth while. I think you might have the best option there Rixter.

"I apologise for taking a few days getting back to you on your enquiry as I have been looking into this for you. We do have set pricing in place and offer discounted rates for groups however this either incurs a Head Office fee of approx $1050 per month, or a minimum of 100 sign up to allow for discounted rate. I will be happy to discuss either of these options with you further should you wish."

Cheers

Back