Schapelle Corby

The media didn't make up the bit about the customs officer in Bali who said Schapelle anxiously demanded they not unzip the boogie board cover. .......

bit of a diff to the dingo story.

The media didn't make up the bit about the customs officer in Bali who said Schapelle anxiously demanded they not unzip the boogie board cover. .......

bit of a diff to the dingo story.
I still think she is playing the last few cards she has left to use and will speed up her return to one motel-style slammer in Australia the Indos don't want to lose face if anything happens to her inside their system,now that Bali is back to full speed my bet is she will be back in Australia within six months,and free within 4 years,then sell the story;)..

Willar, I think you are correct and yes Shappelle will benefit big time from this whole saga.

As I said before I have always believed she knew what was in that boogie board

Also just for the record I always thought back in the olden days that Lindy Chamberlain was innocent:)

IMO, She's as guilty as they come, dont ask me what she was doing smuggling in a bag to BALI of all places, the stuff's worth nothing over there. .

Its her Family and associates that just seem flat out creepy and are a big buncha yobs that make her look guilty.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23971410-5005961,00.html

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,23970691-601,00.html

MICHAEL Corby, the late father of convicted drug smuggler Schapelle Corby, was involved in the drug trade for at least three decades, it has been alleged by a family member.
Cousin Allan Trembath alleges that Mr Corby was well known in Mackay as the local marijuana dealer, and moved large amounts of cannabis around Queensland, The Australian reports.

yeah I saw that lateline story.

Trembath said Schapelle Corby was brought up around drugs and trafficking from when she was little, so had no chance other than to get hooked up in it...

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23971410-5005961,00.html

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,23970691-601,00.html

MICHAEL Corby, the late father of convicted drug smuggler Schapelle Corby, was involved in the drug trade for at least three decades, it has been alleged by a family member.
Cousin Allan Trembath alleges that Mr Corby was well known in Mackay as the local marijuana dealer, and moved large amounts of cannabis around Queensland, The Australian reports.

AH so thats who put the cannabis in the bag. Looks like poor old dad is going to get the blame now, especially as he's gone. There probably will be another suprise witness come forward to say they saw dad put it in there.

Guilty as charged Schapelle

And who gave the baby to that dingo ? :D

A point I was about to bring up.

I was only quite young, but I remember my mother swearing adamantly that Lindy was Guilty. As if a dingo would take her baby! Besides, the fact that Lindy dressed Azaria in black was a definate sign of guilt. Just because there was no body found, no evidence, and no motive. . . . . . .didn't that mean she was guilty?

It reminds me of the witch trials in the Middle Ages. The crowd roars "Guilty! Guilty!" The Magistrate's bow to the pressure to please the angry crowds.

They didn't have money to bribe with in the 17th Century. . . . .maybe the Corbies should have thought more along those lines. . . .:eek:

Regards Jo

Well, we certainly didnt know that Michael Corby was " a well known mull pusher" in Mackay, but the doco did leave a very distinct impression of the possibility that she realy is guilty. I, for one, have always sided with the " poor silly girl, why would she do such a stupid thing" side. I now firmly believe she is guilty, or at least has taken the blame for family members.

In Mackay we all know that there are huge plantations scattered around the area. We know there is s lucrative trade going on with the mines, be it marijhuana or eccies or whatever. There have been many questionable people, who are thought to be high profile drug dealers, but they get away with it because they keep their mouths shut.Michael Corby is not well known here for that reason, or maybe I just dont move in the right circles?

What was said in the doccos was very true, however, about boats being used to transport from the waters north of Cairns to here, and then overland to the south. People have been getting busted over the years, along the routes.And the majority of locals know someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows these things.

Whether Michael Corby would have had the disgrace in personality to put his own kids at such enormous risks, is an other matter I guess.Child molestors molest their own kids too I suppose!

Well, we certainly didnt know that Michael Corby was " a well known mull pusher" in Mackay,

Bianca, chances are he'd have been jailed if he was well known...

If you think about it, it's smart not to sell, let alone push, locally because that allows you to keep a lower profile. If I was a supplier of dope, I'd be keeping as much space and time between end users and myself as possible. Cos loose lips sink ships, and users' lips are as loose as they come.

They've got it all wrong!!!.........it was Elvis. Honest.........

.........I saw him in Denpasar with a boogie board in a yellow cover strapped to his back; and it was the same day Schapelle flew in. The luggage must have got mixed up!!!

This was just after I'd had a big bowl of magic mushies and smoked a roach that smelt like a mix of cow dung and mouldy grass.:D

Back in a minute; I have to change over my Redgum casette in my portable player to the 'B' side. :rolleyes:

Ahhh Bali.......sensational.

Bugger Schapelle.

When are the Bali 9 going to be executed? Personally, I think they deserve to be, and can't understand why a bunch of bogan Aussie potheads and mush minded boomer parents don't get that if your idiot child breaks another country's laws, they should be excused because they are ....special.......why do Aussies think they are special when they go overseas, apart from because they can bribe third world judges for more.....

Some Aussies need a big reality check I think.

Guilty as.. she knew but probably hadn't touched it, therefore thought her out was no fingerprints, when Customs didn't care she was gone. Family fully involved, sister's hubby sold it through Indo surf shops as he was a rep and visited them all, on the doco called it 'Gods Plant' and legal in alot of places. Market for good hydro there to ex pats and tourists would be rife.

Old man Corby moved next to the convicted neighbour from way out west within months, why, neighbour grew it, old man moved it, neighbour said on doco he didn't grow hydro, yet pics showed some in rockwool under lights (hydro set up). Way too much evidence against them, then the Adelaide connection too, big dope ring. Old man Corby also flew to Bali a month before she was busted, dope run. Suspicious if he kept going, sent her and bro.

AFP offered to print the bag, inside and out, and establish dope dna, Corby refused as family would have been implicated. So much overwhelming evidence, cannot believe anyone could think she's totally innocent! I could go on and on.

Yep Bali 9 too, shoot em up, fake passports, several trips, they fully understood too. If they got slap on wrist every money hungry junkie would be doing the dope run.

Back