school uniforms...

I have to replace my kids school clothes here and there as they're growing out of them. Damn kids, keep eating and growing...

The annoying part is when you go to find a pair of tan socks (for girls just shin high), they're not in the stores (big w, kmart, target) and school price is $15 per pair. If it was white, black, etc - no problems. Boys socks are even worse...

Does anyone know of a website/shop where they'd be a bit less extortionate and not used - i.e. not in the schools tuckshop?

Ugh I had such trouble finding a school uniform for a dress-up party recently I had to get a really slutty one off ebay. There were hardly any normal school uniforms on there at all.

I have to replace my kids school clothes here and there as they're growing out of them. Damn kids, keep eating and growing...

The annoying part is when you go to find a pair of tan socks (for girls just shin high), they're not in the stores (big w, kmart, target) and school price is $15 per pair. If it was white, black, etc - no problems. Boys socks are even worse...

Does anyone know of a website/shop where they'd be a bit less extortionate and not used - i.e. not in the schools tuckshop?
There is a place out at the Cannon Hill shopping centre,in the old section of the shops next too the caravan park that makes school uniforms,and everything else,maybe worth a try,it's easy to find most of the shops in that
older section are all vacant..willair..

have you googled "school uniforms for sale" and put in "australia only"?

there are a lot of sites online here and hopefully something will suit.

otherwise - depending on their size, have you tried somewhere like lowes? they usually carry the local school uniform, or "old men" coloured socks.

Back