Seaford thoughts?

What are people's thoughts on Seaford for an IP? Units in the area are similar to Frankston at around 229-290K with similar rental income. Does anyone think it may perform better than Frankston, of much of a muchness?

What are people's thoughts on Seaford for an IP? Units in the area are similar to Frankston at around 229-290K with similar rental income. Does anyone think it may perform better than Frankston, of much of a muchness?

too many units there already and every house that sells over 600sqm gets cut up and more units

a house on 450-500sqm in seaford should perform well long term as scarcity sets in

too many units there already and every house that sells over 600sqm gets cut up and more units

a house on 450-500sqm in seaford should perform well long term as scarcity sets in

Correct. Much of Frankston, Frankston North and Seaford are becoming a paradise for developers.

The smart money is buying up redevelopable sites and eventually selling to developers or developing themselves.

Buying into Frankston inevitably earns investors a few derisive laughs. But almost half the blocks are on redevelopable sites. Not too many suburbs can claim the same. Those who laugh last, as they say, laugh the hardest.

Buying into Frankston inevitably earns investors a few derisive laughs. But almost half the blocks are on redevelopable sites. Not too many suburbs can claim the same. Those who laugh last, as they say, laugh the hardest.

I would say I maybe wouldn't fancy living in some parts of Frankston, but as an area I would say there is a lot of potential to make some money.

Back