Search for the members from Sydney !

The first question is - why would you want to do that?

The only way of identifying where someone is from is from the location information they put in their profile. This is just a plain text entry field, and so anything can be put in there. There's no efficient way of searching the field and you wouldn't know whether someone has put "Sydney" or "Glebe" or "Bondi" or anything else like that.

So in general - the answer is "no" it is not possible.

The first question is - why would you want to do that?

The only way of identifying where someone is from is from the location information they put in their profile. This is just a plain text entry field, and so anything can be put in there. There's no efficient way of searching the field and you wouldn't know whether someone has put "Sydney" or "Glebe" or "Bondi" or anything else like that.

So in general - the answer is "no" it is not possible.

Since I'm new here and I haven't met anyone in person, and we have the meeting on 16th of June , so I thought to make myself familiar with the names (and photos if there's any ) before that night.

ta

hi
easiest way is when you get there tell everyone who you are and they will tell you who they are.
or look at my picture and you won't miss me.
some people may say you should steer clear of him but thats a different issue
see you at glebe

hi
easiest way is when you get there tell everyone who you are and they will tell you who they are.
or look at my picture and you won't miss me.
some people may say you should steer clear of him but thats a different issue
see you at glebe

thanks Grossreal, looking forward to see you guys there !

Back