Selling Agent - Perth

Just doing some homework on selling fees.

Fees from 1.5%-2.5%.
I always look for the agent that I know will get the top $.
However, in this instance, they will just be selling a block, no home opens etc. no way near as much work.

What do you think is reasonable. Unfortunately the agent I would like to use is charging the most, I think I may need to negotiate this.

Any thoughts

Cheers
MTR:)

negotiate by all means however being just a block means a lower sale price means a lower comm. plus answering a million questions about sewer connections, angle of the sun, value on completion, how does that compare to aunt jessies' house for value, should they just buy in Baldivis instead, when are the titles out, omg this is so scary... so no the agent doesn't get to comment on the lovely drapes however I think they need to be more switched on to move land?

negotiate by all means however being just a block means a lower sale price means a lower comm. plus answering a million questions about sewer connections, angle of the sun, value on completion, how does that compare to aunt jessies' house for value, should they just buy in Baldivis instead, when are the titles out, omg this is so scary... so no the agent doesn't get to comment on the lovely drapes however I think they need to be more switched on to move land?

John
If I sell 2 blocks it will be anywhere from $870K-900K in total so still reasonable end value.
Yes, they will get asked questions, but this will be the case whether its a house or land, my point was they don't have to have home opens. Yes, agree need someone who is switched on.
Titles perhaps 6 weeks away.

Thanks

yep, just playing devils advocate :)

Thanks, appreciate this.
Still not sure on the agent, I am not too familiar with Kardinya and it seems harder to source someone who I feel comfortable selling the property.

If anyone knows a gun around this area, let me know:)

Cheers

Hi MTR

Slightly off-topic but

Have you subdivided a block and selling, or selling two separate blocks?

Hi RW
Have conditional approval from WA Planning for 2 survey strata lots, its a corner block, one block 400 sqm, the other 417 sqm. I am probably about 2 months away from titles being issued. House has not yet been demolished, tenant moves out this month.

selling a block of land without a dwelling on can also take more time, making the REA put a higher % as the sell price is less and longer selling time.

Back