Selling the Businesses

Thanks Wylie. The second store had a buyer and an agreed price six months ago, and it's still going. He's still working out finance. A form of vendor finance is involved- almost all proceeds of store 1 will be used for financing store 2 buyer. So no big spending just yet.

To get back to IT i think Business Analyst may be suitable as you don't need to know how to cut code anymore and can utilise you overall IT knowledge & experience.

Regards,
Soy.

Cr@p; not another IT type on the site.

Geoff; please stay on as a business owner so we can have some variety.

Last edited:
A quick question for Geoff before the last store goes...can I buy Subway bread rolls anywhere so I can have them in my home freezer and cook fresh. I must admit to being ever so slightly addicted :)

A quick question for Geoff before the last store goes...can I buy Subway bread rolls anywhere so I can have them in my home freezer and cook fresh. I must admit to being ever so slightly addicted :)
A big sorry on that one. Subway don't permit us to sell the bread separately. I once got myself into trouble when a staff member sold some.

Thanks Wylie. The second store had a buyer and an agreed price six months ago, and it's still going. He's still working out finance. A form of vendor finance is involved- almost all proceeds of store 1 will be used for financing store 2 buyer. So no big spending just yet.
Months later- and he's just got his finance in order.

So finally I get to become an ex Subway owner.

I hope.

That's great news Geoff ... now what? A long holiday and some family time?

Would you care to start a thread about what you learnt - both about business and about yourself? We're about to launch into 3 different directions at once, and finding it rather overwhelming and daunting (one has been in the pipeline for over 12 months, the other two are new)

That's great news Geoff ... now what? A long holiday and some family time?
Not yet.

Would you care to start a thread about what you learnt - both about business and about yourself? We're about to launch into 3 different directions at once, and finding it rather overwhelming and daunting (one has been in the pipeline for over 12 months, the other two are new)
Not yet.

I'm still a bit in shock mode.

Back