Seven Hills vs. Girraween/Toongabbie/Pendle Hill

I read elsewhere that the east side of Toongabbie station is Parramatta council.
Yes. Area between the railway lines (Wesdmead to Toongabbie) and M2 comes under Parra council area which is lot easier to deal with compared to Holroyd council.

Thanks guys...

@Dave - that triangle is a bit further from the train station :(. Toongabbie, Pendle Hill, Girraween will still take priority for me. I read elsewhere that the east side of Toongabbie station is Parramatta council. Just driving around that side has a better feel than the west side as well as it looks neater than Girraween (which is oh-so-popular these days).

Liked this sold house which had potential for value add:
http://www.onthehouse.com.au/reports/property_profile/13389818/8_Ulonga_Place_TOONGABBIE_NSW_2146/

Sold for $500k - agent believes it's "below market" selling price as the house had a lot of structural issues. I don't quite understand...I thought that's a decent price....and I wouldn't have paid more than that even for this house even if it was without these structural issues.

Thoughts?

That house looks good. Not sure about potential though - its 556 sqm so not huge. Was on market for 113 days so we had long enough ;-)

500k for a no garage box on the roof rundown place in toongabbie? At that price you are not far off buying a much better house in a much better suburb.

Back