Shares Game - Its on again!! Who wants to play?

Hi, I sent an email to buy some shares. And made the mistake of putting in 3 buy orders, instead of 2.

What happens then? The 3rd buy order is for 50000 shares of ETC & the closing price was 40 cents I think. The price today is 44.5 cents!

I should be sitting on almost $3000 profit! Thank goodness it's only a game.

BTW, ETC has changed name to NBS.

KY

Hi, I sent an email to buy some shares. And made the mistake of putting in 3 buy orders, instead of 2.

What happens then? The 3rd buy order is for 50000 shares of ETC & the closing price was 40 cents I think. The price today is 44.5 cents!

I should be sitting on almost $3000 profit! Thank goodness it's only a game.

BTW, ETC has changed name to NBS.

KY

Kum Yin Lau,

I haven't received any emails from you as yet. Please check the email address you are sending emails to. It should be [email protected]

Cheers

GG

Hi GG, I did send 4 emails & they were sent back so I clicked on the address you had in your post & sent the orders through that. That message wasn't sent back so I assumed it was done.

But never mind. The other way is for you to email me & then I can directly put that into the address book.

[email protected]

Thanks,

KY

Hi GG, I did send 4 emails & they were sent back so I clicked on the address you had in your post & sent the orders through that. That message wasn't sent back so I assumed it was done.

But never mind. The other way is for you to email me & then I can directly put that into the address book.

[email protected]

Thanks,

KY

Not sure what is happening but they other guy's emails are coming thru fine. Anyway, I have sent you an email to the address you supplied.

GG

Hi Game players
Jay my trades will have to sit as is until monday now as my eldest daughter is getting married on Saturday and I still have to finish the cake and her dress!!!!
this forum is bad for me I think:D

Hi All,

Well, we have a runaway leader at the end of the first week, Kumyin Lau….Well Done !!

GG

Attachments

• Somersoft Stock Game 2009 (2000 format).xls
    96.5 KB · Views: 125
Hey best of luck to all participants.
I cant participate because the time horizon is too short, but never the less its a great way for people to learn (both for the participants and for 'outsiders').
Great job Gordon Gecko for setting everything up, im sure everyone appreciates the time you are putting into this excercise.

be interesting.

mine took a huge hit - but then, i think everyone might have.

i'm looking forward to sept - i reckon MCR wil be a runaway.

Back