Should Owners Corp be paying this?

I have a factory in a complex of 45. Yesterday I got a call from the Owners Corp manager saying part of my roof was blowing in the wind and needed immediate attention. So I have organized getting it fixed but wonder who should be paying the bill?
My understanding was the external part of the building was the responsibility of the Owners Corp. The whole complex has just been repainted by them, but the manager says its my responsibility for the roof.

Does this sound right?

I would have thought it was a body corporate issue, too, but it really depends on how your particular body corporate was established.

Unless it's an emergency, I wouldn't get it repaired until I was sure whose responsibility it was to pay for it. My concern is that if you find out it's a body corporate expense, but arrange repairs yourself, the body corporate might refuse to pay or reimburse you, arguing that they could have done it cheaper with their own contractor (or whatever argument they use).

Depends on the plan of subdivision.

If the roof is part of the common property, then owners corp pays.

If the roof is part of your individual lot, then you have to pay (perhaps under insurance if due to storm damage).

Perhaps the plan of subdivision has an elevation diagram which would show this?

Back