SIG Meeting November 8th - Guest Speaker Michael Yardney

Hi Guys,
Well it looks like the baton has been passed on to me by Peter 147. :)

So the next meeting I have the pleasure of announcing Michael Yardney as our guest speaker.

When: Tuesday 8th November 7pm for 7:30 pm start.

Where: Roxbury Hotel, 172 St Johns Road, Glebe.
http://www.roxbury.com.au/

Numbers: Up to 70 persons this time. Possibly more , will know as time gets closer.

Michael is the the founder and CEO of Metropole properties (based in Melbourne) - as per their website www.metropole.com.au -

When Michael founded Metropole Properties in 1979 he had already been a property investor for many years. Since then Michael has been involved in all facets of the development of residential, commercial and industrial property.

Because of his experience in development and his insight into the property markets, Michael has become a highly sought after public speaker who regularly presents his views on the property market and property development at seminars throughout Australia and SE Asia. Each month he publishes Australia's leading investment property e-magazine.

Michael has advised this is what he will be speaking about (and with over 30 years experience in Property Investing and most of that as a property developer it will be worth listening to!!) -

1. Looking back through history over the last 30 years, what lessons can we learn to help us with our property investing.
2. How demographic changes will effect Sydney's property markets in the next 10 years.
3. Living off Equity - the real story from someone who is doing it.

There will be a Q and A at the end also.

How Do I Get on the List: Post Here on this Thread your name and numbers (limit of 4) and it is first in, best dressed.

IMHO this is a great meeting for those who want to grow their portfolio or new to IP. Also as Michael is a developer in Melbourne - I think that those who may be interested in Melbourne in the future may get something out of this too !!!

- David .

Hi Perky.

2 for me please, & sorry (NOT) for the Tigers beating Saints and then winning the Grand Final :D

Regards
Marty

Back