SIG Meeting November 8th - Guest Speaker Michael Yardney

Me minus 2 people (so my total is 2).
We are now up to 68 people - we can fit up to 80 people although it may be a little squashy :D .
Looking forward to the night !!

Michael has advised me he has 10 extra people coming with him (I think that we can allow that :D ) - so that brings the total now to 78.
The pub can fit 80.
So two more spots left - and a "reserves" list will apply after that time.
Thanks to all who have responded so far, a wonderful response.

Hi Perky.

Will have to cancel my 2 spots. Damn it. Was looking forward to it too.

2 spots back up for grabs.

Regards
Marty

Hello,

I would like to come along to the meeting on the 8th Nov. Could you please put me down for two places.

Thanks

Nikki K
:)

We now have right on 80 people.
Anyone who would like to come that has not put their name down so far will be placed on a "reserves" list.
Now, one more thing I have to mention.
The Roxbury has advised me that they now will start charging us a fee for each time we use the projector (which is pretty much every time).
The fee will be $50 each time.
I plan to have about 10 meetings per year - so cost will be around $500 to me :eek:
So I hope you all dont mind if (from now on) - I ask that everyone just put $1 each into a cookie jar please?? :eek:
Any extra monies can go towards Tim Tams, bickies etc. :)
David.

It is great to see that we are booked out, I'm really looking forward to the evening and meeting many of you and puttinga face to the names.

I'm going to sit down this weekend and prepare my powerpoint presentation.

I know Perky mentioned what I intended to talk about, but I am flexible.

If there are any special topics you wnat covered please let me know through a post here or a PM.

It should be a great night.

perky29 said:
We now have right on 80 people.
Anyone who would like to come that has not put their name down so far will be placed on a "reserves" list.
Now, one more thing I have to mention.
The Roxbury has advised me that they now will start charging us a fee for each time we use the projector (which is pretty much every time).
The fee will be $50 each time.
I plan to have about 10 meetings per year - so cost will be around $500 to me :eek:
So I hope you all dont mind if (from now on) - I ask that everyone just put $1 each into a cookie jar please?? :eek:
Any extra monies can go towards Tim Tams, bickies etc. :)
David.

Tell them you might take your 80 hungry and thirsty friends elsewhere....

Simon said:
Tell them you might take your 80 hungry and thirsty friends elsewhere....

I thought about that...they tried to make it $100 but I bargained them down to $50.
Maybe I should ask Ani to sweet talk them :D

Also looking forward to the night Michael.

Maybe if you have the latest copy of the Residex top 100 Melbourne post codes (or is the latest one now the top 86 ? ) - to back up why you develop in those particular areas - from what I understand you do use those Residex reports ?

perky29 said:
I thought about that...they tried to make it $100 but I bargained them down to $50.
Maybe I should ask Ani to sweet talk them :D

Also looking forward to the night Michael.

Maybe if you have the latest copy of the Residex top 100 Melbourne post codes (or is the latest one now the top 86 ? ) - to back up why you develop in those particular areas - from what I understand you do use those Residex reports ?

Hah

ani + sweet talk
they'll charge us a $1000:D

Michael Yardney said:

I know Perky mentioned what I intended to talk about, but I am flexible.

If there are any special topics you wnat covered please let me know through a post here or a PM.

It should be a great night.

I can think of another question.
What does Michael think of todays comments by John Symonds? :D

see_change said:
Unfortunately I need to cancel as well. Was looking forward to finally saying hello to Michael .

See Change
Cliff,

As we've said hello, I can only assume you mean the OTHER Michael! :p But, hey, I was looking forward to saying hello to you again!!

Maybe next time...

Cheers,
Michael (the other one)

Back