SIG Meeting Tuesday December 6th - 2 Speakers - Depreciator and Rolf Latham

Being an educated audience, I'll cover some of the depreciation basics and then look at some more interesting things:the CGT add back issue, repairs/maintence vs capital expenditure, timing of initial repairs, disposal of Assets, when to NOT use the Low Value Pool etc.
I'm wondering whether there is anything else people want covered?
Scott

depreciator said:
Perky,
I've got a data projector, too.

That would be brilliant !!
Just bring a couple of different connection cables, Michael Yardney found the 1st cable they gave him was the wrong number of "pins" (holes) in the back to connect from his laptop to the projector - so they went and got another. I will give the pub a call in the arvo and check they are ok with this - and then (hopefully) be able to waive that $2 fee to everyone :D

Forced to Cancell

Hi Perky

Sorry but I have to dip out. Put my one ticket back in the pool. Have fun everyone!

Regards

Phil

**BUMP**
Next Tuesday....

PS No $2 needed after all for this meeting - as Scott has a projector (which may or may not be needed) .

Initially I requested for 1 place (myself). Could I please have an extra one for hubby please - if it is not booked out. Thanks.

Another good SIG meeting:)

Thanks to Scott and Nicola from depreciator and Rolf from asapfinancial.Their info was great as usual.

Nice to meet a lot of new faces also:)

And also thanks to Ani for hosting in place of me. Much appreciated. :D
I had a work XMAS lunch yesterday and was quite tired after that :rolleyes:

Thank-you to both Scott and Rolf for last night. :)

Perky said:
Thank-you to both Scott and Rolf for last night.
Hear, hear !!!! A big THANK YOU to Scott and Rolf - both Masters of their occupations. And to Nicola too - another Master - handled some searching questions very well. A great night for me, with lots of questions answered.

And so nice to meet up with some more members (hitherto unknown to me). I didn't get to meet all the other attendees, but caught up with ASDF, Skater, Handy Andy, Babushka, and Bargain Hunter, as well as touching base again with old friends..... Nice to see ALL OF YOU !!

Regards,

Thanks for that. Nicola and I would have hung around afterwards for a drink and a chat but we had to get back to the office - big meeting first Wednesday morning we had to prepare for. I was already in trouble from Nicola (and probably Rolf)for talking for so long.
Scott

Thanks for coming down and sparing some time. Good to finally meet. Folks, would not hesitate to recommend Scott. Pity there wasn't a big turn out. We must get Nicola back sometime in 06 for another presentation, sorry I meant get you back.... :)

Les said:
Hear, hear !!!! A big THANK YOU to Scott and Rolf - both Masters of their occupations. And to Nicola too - another Master - handled some searching questions very well. A great night for me, with lots of questions answered.

And so nice to meet up with some more members (hitherto unknown to me). I didn't get to meet all the other attendees, but caught up with ASDF, Skater, Handy Andy, Babushka, and Bargain Hunter, as well as touching base again with old friends..... Nice to see ALL OF YOU !!

Regards,

Ditto "Thank You!" from me to Ani (for organising) and to Scott and Rolf (for presenting). And, it is nice to meet a few forumites - including Les (thanks for the tip on East Brisbane - will follow up).

Thank you babushka for those kind words and sharing dinner:)

I was just the bunny out the front, Perky organised it all with his usual style:D

Back