Simon Pressley

Hello,

Has anyone on this forum been through or has any feed back on Simon,
I have done some researching and am looking at him to help set up and purchase property for me to expand my portfolio.
Any information would be great.
Thank you

Hi Damo

If he's a BA make sure he's at least a member of his local REI body and preferably as well as REBAA. Ask for recent references and testimonials, case studies etc and ensure you're comfortable with him. Crucial to the skills of a good BA are those of effective communication, market knowledge and experience. You can check out other QLD (if that's where you're buying?) members on the REBAA site if you're still deciding. Best of luck with your impending purchase :)

www.rebaa.com.au

He is now the an office bearer of the REBAA

Any dealings anyone????

BA services etc etc

Hi Neil

Whilst Simon's company is a REBAA member he isn't an office bearer. I can confirm that as I am the current President of REBAA. See website for details of the executive committee, including the four office bearers. http://rebaa.com.au/executive-committee/

If you are looking in QLD there are several other REBAA members as well so I would call them and have a chat, to see whom you believe is the best fit for you and your criteria. Best of luck with it all.

Back