so - what are you doing up at 3am?

i can't get over how many people are up and prowling around ss this time of night.

i'm up with a vomiting 4 year old - what's your excuse of being up between 2 and 4am - instead of being tucked in bed ready for a hard days work tomorrow ... ?

Last edited:
Hi Lizzie, I'm working the night shift up here in India. I had a spare few minutes so jumped on the forum to catch up with the latest news. Hope your 4 yr old gets better soon.

I've got 4 kookaburras who just woke up on a tree branch 30m horizontally from my wide open sliding glass bdr door. Work p/t and studying yet another postgrad qual..

Watching the US markets trade, bit boring tonight so might get some sleep.

No Kookaburra's here but around 4am our cat can get a bit crazy.

Just wondering who else on ss couldn't sleep like myself ! I find the early morning hours are much more productive when there aren't 3 TVs blasting in my ears. But one thing is I still have to go to work & put in 8 hours the next day. Can't wait when I can invest full time so I don't have to get up early.

Night Shift

Currently doing my hard day's night watching car bodies get built.
Occasionly something breaks and I gotta go fix:)

But SS isn't work. :D

I'm watching the price of gold. Too volatile to have stops.... you'd get stopped out most nights and the price would be back whence it came by the time you up. Lose too much that way.

'Ya gotta trust 'ya cape, I guess.

Listening to some light music, emailling my nephew and his wife regarding their Australian migration related matters, doing my own quiet reflection/review over the day activities and planning what to do for the following day next.

Cheers,
Kenneth KOH

Also working night shift watching cars get built, very rarely visit somersoft during the day no offence but I've got better things to do with my time especially when I've got all night to surf the web and get paid for it:D

teachers in Perth are going on strike tommorrow so it's like a day off for me. I've been searching the net for another property to buy. I can't find what I'm looking for though as every property I am interested in so far has a sold sign against it. Going to bed now though.

Hiya,

Same thing we do every night, Pinky; try to take over the world...!

:D

I don't sleep much. Usually only about four hours a night, give or take a little. The extra time awake means I have the equivalent of an extra full day every week to have more fun (or maybe get more done...). I don't know how long I can keep this up before I hit a brick wall and collapse, but I feel pretty damn good about all this right now and I'm gonna make the most of it while I still can.

And besides, as good ol' Bon Jovi sang... I'll sleep when I'm dead.

Cheers

James.

Back