Soft Depression? I don't think so!

The score is now NR 4... blue sky geared to yer back teeth 0

As someone else coined the term sock muppets you lot are really pathetic. You position is absolutely untenable. The financial soft depression is here, world trade is contracting but no you say things are going along swimmingly and there is no loss of jobs:confused:

You must be sniffing ether. You have lost credibility on the board. People who in the past have argued with me about my pessimistic scenario are now questioning your logic.

did we say there was no loss of jobs? are we all geared to the back teeth are we? you think people agree with you? my, my, you make a lot of mighty assumptions.

i don't think anyone on here thinks that UE WONT rise. i don't think anyone on here will argue that high end RE will suffer a little/lot.

it's the upper crust of the poulation being laid off!!! managers, supervisors are losing jobs hand over fist. why do you think they can't afford their flashy 18m old houses anymore? maybe that's a sign for the distressed prices.

show me ONE example where the rise of the upper end of the market signalled a boom, or where the decline of the upper end of the market signalled a bust. i dare you.

i have to drive down to armadale now. i will take a photo of all the cranes in the Perth skyline on the way and post when i get back

recession coming? no denial here - but who cares? life goes on, if you're that worried, buy shares in Portland Cement for all the concrete bunkers being built - at least then you'll have some money in your hidey-hole.

sorry, i just can't see ciggies replacing money for barter like in prison.

The score is now NR 4... blue sky geared to yer back teeth 0

As someone else coined the term sock muppets you lot are really pathetic. You position is absolutely untenable. The financial soft depression is here, world trade is contracting but no you say things are going along swimmingly and there is no loss of jobs:confused:

You must be sniffing ether. You have lost credibility on the board. People who in the past have argued with me about my pessimistic scenario are now questioning your logic.

It is better to be pathetic and right than "cool" and wrong.

it's the upper crust of the poulation being laid off!!! managers, supervisors are losing jobs hand over fist. why do you think they can't afford their flashy 18m old houses anymore? maybe that's a sign for the distressed prices.

Maybe Nonrecourse fits in the above category himself and is shitscared .

Dave

Just can't help it. When I used to have a job every morning I had a thought:

What will happen if all the executives in the Company vanish in thin air? Would anybody notice?

I would be surprised if anybody would.

Just can't help it. When I used to have a job every morning I had a thought:

What will happen if all the executives in the Company vanish in thin air? Would anybody notice?

I think I would... ;)

But then again, if I've vanished then maybe I wouldn't be in any position to notice any more? :rolleyes:

:p

Anyway, quit with the "all executives are about to get axed" lines. Its a bit too close to the bone at the moment. Some of us would like to hold on to our big fat salaries in our coushy jobs so we can continue to be evil property specufestors.

Cheers,
Michael

I think I would... ;)

But then again, if I've vanished then maybe I wouldn't be in any position to notice any more? :rolleyes:

:p

Anyway, quit with the "all executives are about to get axed" lines. Its a bit too close to the bone at the moment. Some of us would like to hold on to our big fat salaries in our coushy jobs so we can continue to be evil property specufestors.

Cheers,
Michael

Ah, Michael. Stop pulling my leg. Executive? With brains? This is property investment forum after all - not a discussion about fairy tales characters.

:D

I now know:) who you are and after studying all you old posts, on doom and gloom and nimbin assumptions you still have no idea,just go back to your coin-flip games at least that way you have a 50-50 idea of getting it right the only reason people change their names in this site is because they can't face the fact that they were wrong,but keep on posting even "coin-tossers" win 50% of the time ..lol..willair..

L Bernum ?? I haven't bothered studying past posts , but that name stirs a memory

Will , PM me :)

Cliff

Don't think so. L Bernum had his very D&G views but presented them without too much personal abuse.

Sounds more like, hmm, I forget his name. Two Up or something.

The news just keeps getting better and better. Where are all the gloomers?
Driving around trying to CONvince vendors to take their low ball offers before the new tipping point gets here in 2 months time and prices fall 50% :D
Could also try the bank managers office, a Stevie Keen concert or if you are in Sydney try The Gap, after the latest news you'll probably find a few lining up over there. :D

I think maybe Nonrecourse and essance and one and the same, a person with split personalities maybe.
Who ever they are they are lowering the quality of this forum:mad:

When I hear the words "executive" or "CEO" a little black cloud appears over my head.

In recent years (say; the last 20) men in suits in high power positions have come to represent only corruption and greed in my head.

Sorry, no respect for the position here.

Start earning it.

Gee, what a pointless thread you started Shadow.
Just a waste of 5 min. reading it.

Nonsense. Didn't you read nonrecourse's outstanding post about blue sky geared to yer back teeth pathetic ether sniffing sock muppets? This thread is full of valuable sagacity. Posts like that are a testament to the wisdom of bears. I am proud to stand in the company of such intellectual giants.

And thank you Boz, your post above made all the difference too. Another shining beacon of purpose and insight amongst the pointless dross that I spew forth on a daily basis. I am honoured that you spent five minutes of your time reading my pathetic excuse for a thread. Sir, your charity knows no bounds. You are a true gentleman, and I salute you, oh sapient one.

Many thanks for getting us back on track. This forum, nay, this country, owes you a debt of gratitude. :D

Cheers,

Shadow.

Last edited:
I think maybe Nonrecourse and essance and one and the same, a person with split personalities maybe.
Who ever they are they are lowering the quality of this forum:mad:

How can we lower something that does not exist?

Look at see_change poll. Overwhelming majority of the respondents admitted that they have capitulated to media brainwashing, driven by panic and have no motivation to invest in property. This forum is terminally ill.

What I am doing is trying to remove the tumor of doom and gloom that killing the forum and stops the flow of the blood (fresh ideas).

What you are doing - trying to blame surgeon for cutting the flesh.

And given the situation I see myself as being irrationally nice to saboteurs and panickers. In my past I never hesitated to cure them by injection of lead to the back of the head. And this kind of cure saves many lives on a battlefield - trust you me.

Gee, what a pointless thread you started Shadow.
Just a waste of 5 min. reading it.

Translating into plain English:

"I have nothing rational to say. I capitulate". This is what you wanted to say boz, isn't it?

Some people never grow up.

Back