Some fun: What is best comeback you have ever heard?

This isn't a "comeback " but an episode that happened to me in my younger Disco days. A friend who wasn't having any luck getting anywhere with the girls on the dance floor complained to me and asked what he should do.

I told him go up and dance with them and smile and initiate some small talk, may be compliment them on something they're wearing or how good they're looking tonight.

So. Off he goes and I watch him starting to dance with a girl and he starts smiling and leans over and whispers in her ear. She pulls back with a disgusted look on her face and quickly slapps him across the face!
He walks back to me with a dejected look on his face again. I said to him "what the hell went on there? What did you say to her"? He replied " well I took your advise and smiled and started talking to her and she slapped me"
I said yeah! But what did you say? He said. "we'll all I said was. You don't sweat much for a fat girl"

I rest my case. I think he's still single.

And he has a cat called Garfield :D

Top story, best laugh for a while

(sorry, but that story sounds like a cartoon from Garfield, maybe he could try finding a female vet :))

Back