South West Growth Centre

Please see below a map of the South West Growth Centre with the median prices of surrounding suburbs - of course these medians are somewhat irrelevant due to varying land sizes but they give a rough indication.

southwestgrowthcentrewi.png

The SW Growth Centre will house approx. 110,000 new dwellings (more than the NW Growth Centre with 70k dwellings). Of course this will bring significant infrastructure with it over the next 3-4 decades.

There seems to be a fair bit of development going on in the North Western section of Glenfield (where hume hwy meets glenfield rd) - I'm not sure what the eastern side of the train station is like but there seem to be decent yields and possibly some good growth with Glenfield Station now being a major station, connecting 3 different lines. Thoughts?

Bradbury also seems to have some good buying with the possibility of growth due to an improved road (this is a fair while away). Narellan may also enjoy benefits from this I would think..

Any thoughts?

Growth Centre Info here[/QUOTE]

Campbelltown NSW

I am planning to look at Campbelltown and surrounding as well for my IP3.
Any suggestions or comments about the area and prospects? I believe I have missed the western Sydney. They are too expensive now for my ability.
Thanks

Back