SS Networking in Western Sydney?

As Sim said, I've organised a few. I'm probably due to be getting another organised soon. I might see if I can find a different venue, if that's OK with everyone.

I'll be in that. Different venue will be good. I eat too much at buffets.:D

Trying to keep my weight down before I go to Belgium and eat all those Belgian chocolates and waffles. Hubby's only interested in the Belgian beer.:rolleyes:

Has to be before end of March for me.

I'll be in that. Different venue will be good. I eat too much at buffets.:D

Trying to keep my weight down before I go to Belgium and eat all those Belgian chocolates and waffles. Hubby's only interested in the Belgian beer.:rolleyes:

Has to be before end of March for me.

Mmmm.......Belgium choccies......yum.

I was thinking along the lines of Kemps Creek Bowling Club. It's very small, has nice food (when I've been there) and you don't have to purchase food to sit in the dining area.

What do you think?

Mmmm.......Belgium choccies......yum.

I was thinking along the lines of Kemps Creek Bowling Club. It's very small, has nice food (when I've been there) and you don't have to purchase food to sit in the dining area.

What do you think?

I'm keen.

Obligatory Characters.

I think Kemps Creek is a good idea. A much more relaxed feel over there with no fear of being moved on if you don't eat/drink enough.

Parramatta would be great for me.
Skater hubby can get the train from work.

Parking can be a bit difficult. What about City Extra? I could ring them and ask about a table. As long as we bought drinks I think it would be OK. People could eat if they wanted to. I could ring them.

I've been to meetings at City Extra in the city.

Any other suggestions? and what night? Midweek is easier to park and find a place I think.

Should we move this to Meeting Point?

It's always the usual problem, everybody wants it in their backyard.
Do it wherever you think is best and those who are interested can either turn up or stay at home watching brain numbing television or staring at a PC screen.

Of course if you want it in your backyard, then you organize it and the same applies.

those who are interested can either turn up or stay at home watching brain numbing television or staring at a PC screen.

Are they the only 2 choices I can make? Turn up or watch brain numbing television.
Silly me- there I was thinking there was a whole world out there to enjoy.:p:p

It doesn't have to be in my backyard but an 80km round trip after work is too much for me.
BTW there has NEVER been one in my backyard (or even close). I've driven to Chatswood, the City and St Marys for meetings.

Parramatta would be great for me.
Skater hubby can get the train from work. Parking can be a bit difficult. What about City Extra? I could ring them and ask about a table. As long as we bought drinks I think it would be OK. People could eat if they wanted to. I could ring them.

City Extra sounds good, but parking may be a problem.

There's also Parramatta Leagues Club...

Any day's good for me, after 7pm.

parramatta area is also good for me.
don''t mind any of the suggestions of places in parra otherwise there is wentworthville leagues club.....not far from parra and parking is easy.

I would like to come along. Both Wentworthville or Parramatta sounds great to me, although I might be stuck in the traffic driving from the city after work.

Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Catherine

Back