Steve Mcknight talks

I thought he was a property investor? anyway, he would openly have so much equity before he ran out and couldn't invest anymore. When I was back in my REA days I would have deals that would create huge returns and positive cashflow and people would sit around all skepticly and ask if it is so great why don't I do.... some horses you struggled to even lead to the water
Sold all his properties to his bussiness partner a couple of years ago
and he said in his newsletter that he would not buy any more property
just concetrate on the website and seminars

It was only last year that Steve was predicting interest rates well past 10%. He seems to have been a bit quiet lately.

He was indeed.up to 11%. Steves an amazing investor with alot of brains. But hes not a great economist. Then again no1 is apparently.#credit crises#

Sold all his properties to his bussiness partner a couple of years ago
and he said in his newsletter that he would not buy any more property
just concetrate on the website and seminars

Well hello my buddy ger:- Steves still an investor. I know this for a "fact"

Well hello my buddy ger:- Steves still an investor. I know this for a "fact"

PLEASE let us know where how??????
(I know again the comeback is it is up to him to disclose)
because Steve is telling us he is NOT
seems you are the only one who knows The Secret

Last edited:
I went along to the Perth event also. Part of my continuing education to understand different perspectives in strategies and thoughts on the state of the market. I thought it was a well delivered talk as it kept the audience engaged and I picked up a couple of points to think about and follow up on. IMHO worth the $70 and 2 hrs driving in the context of my objectives for attending.

regards
Mike

reckons growth is out for next few years. so...

* shoot the dogs. if you have made a loss (which includes something you bought a while ago that has gone up and then down) then be a man and cull it ... things aint going to get better
* dont go broke today trying to be rich tomorrow. basically get rid of neg cashflow props
* next 3 years you should buy CF props. then sell out and get into growth props. then at the end of that cycle sell out and get into commercial props. Didn't say what to do then but I assume retire?
* don;t buy fhob style props, they are bubbling (unless you plan to sell to fho's). instead buy the next rung up, aspiration style propertes I suppose you could call them. will benefit in the next cycle when the fho's want to upgrade

Hmmm.....looks awful lot like what I am doing...

1. Have placed my last dog on the market.

2. Looking at next rung up properties as FHB properties are just ridicuously priced.:D

reckons growth is out for next few years. so...

* shoot the dogs. if you have made a loss (which includes something you bought a while ago that has gone up and then down) then be a man and cull it ... things aint going to get better
* dont go broke today trying to be rich tomorrow. basically get rid of neg cashflow props
* next 3 years you should buy CF props. then sell out and get into growth props. then at the end of that cycle sell out and get into commercial props. Didn't say what to do then but I assume retire?
* don;t buy fhob style props, they are bubbling (unless you plan to sell to fho's). instead buy the next rung up, aspiration style propertes I suppose you could call them. will benefit in the next cycle when the fho's want to upgrade

My dog settles next Monday......if I can come up with the loot to get rid of it....:eek:

Buyer moved in on the weekend. I'm charging them $55/day until settlement. Better than $0.

Regards JO

oh also he said that the only powerful position in this market is to be a buyer. he was worried that investors are paralyzed by fear and aren't acting

I understand this bit by itself but I'd love to know where the CF+ properties are in this 500-700k range.

i was going to join his 'results program' and met him for a quick chat, then contemplated what his ideas were and decided not to in the end, there was a comment made earlier about his "religion"and i think he's slightly fanatical,

i don't ahve a problem with it, everyone to their own, but it slightly put me off, and also his ideas and charges for who knows what.......

also been to dean and elizas renovate to riches seminar with stevo backing him up..... and all the hype and yeah you know the scene.
wayne

Back