Sydney Meeting before Xmas?

Sounds like a good idea - sorry, I've been a bit busy to organise one before now.

What's your preference for location and date handyandy?

My wife and I'd be interested in putting some faces to names. Pretty busy in the lead up to Chrissie though. So we will just keep an eye on what date it's happening and try to make it. Otherwise we will have to eagerly await the next one.

I would suggest the 5th December in Chatswood.

I'm not sure if the RSL club are still doing Karaoke every second Wednesday ... I think they've moved it to Friday nights - but if they did do Karaoke, it would be on the 12th.

I might check with the RSL to see if it is on, and if not, we could do the 12th instead if that suits everyone better.

Chatswood RSL confirmed that they no longer do Karaoke on Wednesdays, so either the 5th or the 12th would work.

Meet up

Hiya
Yes I will be keen; both places will be ok
Will be my first time but look forwaed to putting some names (or avatars:p) to faces!

I am interested too..
5th December sounds good!

Few places,

Argyle at Rocks
club in ashfield ( not sure about name, but one with some bird name)
Paramatta leagues
Rocksia at rockdale area

I can't make the 5th but I could make the 12th. I'm coming down to Sydney on the 10th Dec and staying until early Jan.

I'm going to post the date for the Open at my new Mona Vale development soon and it is likely to be Sat 8th Dec. I won't be there for that one as I'll still be in Brisbane watching my boy's classical ballet concert. Yes, not a mistype. He's very good and loves it... ;) If there's further Opens then I'll be in Sydney for them and could meet Somersoftians on site for a catch-up and walk through.

Cheers,
Michael

Back