Sydney people let's meet up...

Guys... Fokas has lost her focus. :(

I need to surround myself with like minded people who may or may not have already started on their real estate investing journey...that and drink some beer. ;)

When and where can I organise an evening to meet up where I can be sure I won't be the only loner showing up?

Sim' can you organise something please?

Just regular catchup, investors share and network with others, we talk about our recent deals, update on our reno projects. This week we have a top accountant as guest speaker on tax tips for renos.

however little disclaimer as its a safe place where we meet we DONT accept anyone coming along to sell their products, or try join people up for amway or the likes. We kick them out.

There will bee cookies and coffee etc there, aswell.

Problem with your meet is :-

Wrong time - for me to get to Parra at 6:30 I would need to start on my travels by 3:30 or even earlier depending on the traffic

Wrong place - as above I would actually join the peak hour traffic which I studiously avoid.

Whats the chances of making it Bankstown and 7:30 :eek::D

Its the same as the meeting in North Syd (or where ever) just impossible

Cheers

Next Tuesday we have our catch up @ Parramatta Rydges.

Plenty of SS turn up to it.
Organising meet ups on Tuesday = BAD idea for Fokas due to uni.. Remember the PM I sent you?

Now change the evening that it's on or get out of my thread! :p

Yeh sorry about that...

I actually thought of a good idea, maybe we might be able to do one tueday in the month and one another day.. different days on the fortnights, to be more flexible...

What do we think about that? I would have to chat, we will discuss this to see if possible.

I think that's great. And maybe think about a different venue so others who want to go can get there?

Oh and maybe you should start your own thread about it! ;)

Now. Beer.

Where is Sim' when I need him?

hi nathan
not sure at this stage but may turn up again and have a look at parra.
not sure about the trafic side of it
as I hate the trafic as well
thats why train alot of the time now.
why did they change from canterbury it was very handy there
also moving venue and also times help others to go .
tuesday for me is a hard one as I have three groups that are on that night.
and they are all around the 7.30 mark not sure why
wends is a better night I think

is that free beer we are talking here

I think that's great. And maybe think about a different venue so others who want to go can get there?

Oh and maybe you should start your own thread about it! ;)

Now. Beer.

Where is Sim' when I need him?

yes.. beerr.

nathan!! GET UR OWN DAMN THREAD

I love a beer too!

I always have trouble with 6.30 as I'm coming from the Coast. Chatswood or Parramatta? Parramatta is about 15 mins longer but what's 15 minutes when you drive for over an hour!

I would love to get to Nathan's meetup and may try again tomorrow night, even if I am a bit late.:eek:

Regards Jo

Hi All

Virgo and I will be at Nathan's meet-up next Tuesday.

Fortunately, Parra suits some of us !

Jo - hope you can make it, will be great to put a face to the name.

Cheers,
Amelia

I guess its one of those things, every one has different schedules etc.... :(

Free beer? where?? :)

It would be good to meet those whom i have yet to meet in person.

Sorry Stu for hijackin mate.

Just kidding mate but your shout first round.

I wasn't kidding and I didn't even get an apology! :(

So a thread in an attempt to meet up with people on a NON Tuesday to drink beer has turned into a great little thread for Nath to get people to go to his shingding...And I STILL can't bloody go to it!

Egh.

*sits alone in a corner and drinks beer alone*
And yes...this beer was free. ;)

Sorry Fokas,

One tuesday when your free perhaps I could find some spare equity to buy a round of beers for all :p

P.S. didnt mean to steal the thread, I will leave now... :cool:

I have been offline too long which tuesday?? 19th or the next week (yes I am blonde!!)
I am having withdrawls from the down time, and just got my pre -approval, (Hi Buzz :)) need more information.....:eek:

Back