Sydney Picnic

Thanks

Thanks Robyne

It was good to put faces to the names.

I am now a little wiser thanks to many, more IT savy thanks to Sim and sunburnt thanks to me.

Looking forward to the next one, Peter 147

Originally posted by austini

I hope Phil behaved himself and managed to stay upright this time:D Unlikey I know

Cheers - Gordon

Hey Gordo, I didn't even have 1 beer all day :p

well, thats not quite true, I did have a mouthfull of see_changes home brew.....thats the end of those tastebuds ;)

Thanks Robyne for a great day, it was good to catch up with old friends and meet some new ones.

Cheers

Phil

I wish we could have stayed longer but little one had to sleep and I had that headache all day:mad: .
See you all again next time!!

It was great to put names to faces, it was great to put names to names! I met a lot of people, said "Hi" unfortunately I didn't get to actually talk to everyone much but I did enjoy talking to a few people.

It is kind of everyone to attribute the day to me, in fact I didn't do much at all, just named a time and place.

Glad we all had fun.

Robyne

Robyne

Congratulations, you've become an organiser!

That wasn't difficult, was it?

Looking forward to the next one- but if I said I MAY be able to come, that may be a turnoff :D

Hi All,
I was glad to be the park to meet so many new friends there, I hard tried to remember every friends' name, I think...Ace, Simon, Ani, Ruby, Royne, Mark, belinda, Jerk, Oceangril-Who?,Perky, Peter147, Muppet, Sim......please add here by yourself
Thank you Royne for your effort.
I took some photos for all of us, any friends who want a copy please sent me a mail, ([email protected]) The pics size about 275kb per photo, total maybe 2.5Mb.
I will try to know who is who

See you all next one

Julain
:p

Picnic

Thanks Robyne for arranging the picnic.

Although I arrived a bit late I still managed to catch up eith some old forumites and meet new ones.

Greg:) :)

Thanks guys for being so welcoming…….it was well worth the flight up!! :) Hopefully next time you can order some better weather though……it was just a little too sticky. I must admit my sunburn is starting to feel a little better. I’m not looking quite as much like a lobster today.

But it was a great day…….actually, I had a great weekend, so thanks everyone!!!!!

There are photos in the gallery for anyone that wants to see what they missed.

Ruby :)

Well said, all :)
Thanks too Robyne- good organising!
I agree with Ruby about the weather. I felt like I was going to internally combust whilst I was there (which I'm sure affected the quality of my conversations!) but it was still great to see and catch up with so many other investors. Just difficult to retain your composure at times whilst simultaneously sweating like a pig and getting sunburnt.... hehe

Next time we'll meet in Winter. Ah, ug boots, flannels and hot mugs of cocoa. Bring it on! :)

Thank you Robyn, had a good time, got meet people from this forum and got to put names to faces.

We wished we could have stayed longer but unfortunately the heat was unberable for Lorraine.

Hopefully the next will be in winter where it will be much cooler.

Thank you

Flavs

This has got to be my first social gathering in 2004 :D thanks to all. It was nice to meet people in real life, although I need a lot more practice so I can actually hold a real conversation :D

Hopefully I can be on the next one in winter.

muppie said:
This has got to be my first social gathering in 2004 :D thanks to all. It was nice to meet people in real life, although I need a lot more practice so I can actually hold a real conversation :D

Hey Muppie, just bring your laptop next time to aid the chat :) We can wean you off it gradually.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Was great to finally meet you in person muppie - I'm hoping you'll be able to get together with us all again the next time you are in town for business (or pleasure !)

muppie said:

Hopefully I can be on the next one in winter.
Muppie,

If I'd known you were coming, I would have dropped my "rats nest" reno, and come to Sydney especially. The rats were happy before I moved in, they could have waited a while longer.

Hi Geoffw, thanks for caring about me :) I only told the folks in the chatroom about my plans... oh well I am hoping to move to oz so maybe I can attend more often and will finally get to see you ;)

Until then, take care

Back