Tenant application form

Hi,

I'm currently going through the process of re-letting my IP and had to tidy up the form I use to screen tenants so I thought I would also share it with you guys as you have been so much help to me in the past.

I know it goes into allot of detail but I don't expect the tenant to fill out everything, and I'm not sure how well the legal jargon at the end would hold up but it sounds good anyway.

View attachment Application.doc

Hope you find it helpful.
Pablo.

Hi Pablo,

great work! Need a job as a property manager? ;)

If you want to compare our legal jargon you can download our application from our website www.adprop.com.au under the tenant section.

all the best XX

Thanks Xenia thats a real compliment coming from you,

If I was going to go into property management I would be setting up my own small buisness, so since I live in the Port area you better watch out as you may have some competition in a few years :cool:

I just looked at my application on my work computer with a older word program and the doc did not look very good, but if you play around with the margins and line spacing you can get it fitting nicely on 3 pages (page 1 is tenant 1, page 2 is tenant 2, and legal jargon on page 3)

Cheers,
Pablo.

Funny that in business you are successful to the degree that you have helped others become successful.

No competition here! Only abundance

what exactly do you mean?

i never had anyone willing to reserve the place, however if they would be the kind of tenants i would accept and wished to reserve it for a week or 2, i would take the deposit (generally 1 wk rent), which would count towards their rent if they wish to proceed with renting the place.

Back