Tenant arrested, house vacant.

.....being a lawyer himself in the residential agreement area, perhaps thatbum could volunteer his time and services to ensure that the Tenant fully complies with the Lease obligations, and arranges the Tenant to pay the rent.

That'd solve everything in one foul swoop.

Hang on, why is the mother involved at all?

I'd be very careful to be going into the property without your tenants knowledge, especially with members of the family they're not getting along and moving belongings..

Mum and will all ways look after their kids. I was well aware that I was entering the house without permission from the tenant personally but I couldn't leave the house with doors open and unsecured, so the risk out weighted the benefits.

The mum spoke to the tenant and said that they would move all their belongings out by next Sunday and they were very sorry for what has happened.

They have forfeited the bond which will cover 2 weeks rent in arrears and the remaining 2 weeks that is vacant, the property is as I left it to them in good condition.

These tenants even though this has happened have actually been very good and I do really feel for them.

Tenants have moved out, everything cleaned and removed. In the process of selecting new tenants right now. So everything is good.

Thank you so much everyone for your advice.

Much appreciated :D:D

Back