The Block

And how would they know what the reserve was when they were at auction? You're ridiculous.

On The Block, the reserve prices were public knowledge, known to anyone who watched the show or reads the paper! With regular auctions the auctioneer must announce when the property is 'on the market'. That's what I thought anyway, but I'm sure you'll correct me for being so ridiculous, as you said in the other thread, I know nothing about property, right? Why don't you explain to me why I'm wrong again and why the reserve wouldn't be known. Go on, show us just how much more you know about property than me.

On The Block, the reserve prices were public knowledge, known to anyone who watched the show or reads the paper! With regular auctions the auctioneer must announce when the property is 'on the market'. That's what I thought anyway, but I'm sure you'll correct me for being so ridiculous, as you said in the other thread, I know nothing about property, right? Why don't you explain to me why I'm wrong again and why the reserve wouldn't be known. Go on, show us just how much more you know about property than me.

Reserve prices were only given on the show after the auction.
Show us a paper or show that told the reserve prices before auction.

Back