The Brockovich of Perth? who is she?

Hi All
I hope the West Aus mob can help me on this one. There was a woman a couple of years back that won a huge claim for a group of investors here in perth. Aparently since then she has gone on to set up her own company that has been dubbed the Erin Brockovich of Aus.
Can any one remember her name or know of this company?
My neighbour has been trying to find her.
Hope someone can help
cheers
yadreamin

Interesting reading. She probably is too proactive and has too much fortitude to be suited to a job with the securities regulator. They would likely be after a drone who can merely follow orders and satisfy a paper trail, regardless of no end result.

I applied for one of these roles years ago and they turned me down. Shame, there were many un-turned stones that would've been quickly turned over.

Featured here on Australian Story also

Saviour on a Shoestring

Hello I'm Caroline Jones. Tonight's program is about a West Australian woman whose story has been compared with that of Erin Brockovich the real life crusader featured in a Hollywood movie of the same name.

Working from her small housing commission unit in Perth, Denise Brailey exposed a major financial scandal in which nearly seven thousand, mostly elderly, investors were defrauded of up to two hundred million dollars. Along the way she brought about one of Western Australia's most significant fraud investigations and caused the State Government acute embarrassment.

Back