The Buffalo theory...

Well, here it is, definative proof for the Beer Lovers!

Philh, ya owe me one...

asy :D

Click on the thumbnail for a bigger version... :)

Attachments

• The Buffalo Theorymed.JPG
    The Buffalo Theorymed.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 122
Phil tried to explain this one to me last year after the Canberra BBQ, but what with him slurring and tripping over, I couldnt quite grasp what he was trying to say :p

On a more serious note, there was a study released recently that noted that there was a decrease in dementia in people who consume a moderate amount of alcohol. Please note the word moderate.....

See Change

Hi Asy

Brilliant.

I always thought I was smarter after a few beers. And I have mates who become experts on any subject after a few stubbies, and naturally, I find myself having to keep up the alcohol intake in order to maintain the conversation at the same high level.

I guess one of the tricks is to know how many dud brain cells you have, and only consume sufficient to destroy these.

GarryK

Garry K said:
I guess one of the tricks is to know how many dud brain cells you have, and only consume sufficient to destroy these.
Well it's said than humans only use about 10% of their brain - so clearly there's a lot of duds you can afford to get rid of.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Okay, we feel smarter after a few beers. What about the next morning? Is that the death rattle of those dying brain cells? Do we get dumber as the effects of the beer wears off, or would we be just better off continuing to drink even more beer?

Back