The Formula for Success.

The formula for Success = 80% Correct Mindset x 20% Applied Strategy.

In other words, 'how' you think is FOUR times more important than 'how' you plan on doing it.

"Ninety-eight percent of our population are quick to agree that success in life is a puzzle.

It seems to be a perpetual struggle to figure out where the pieces fit.

Every time we have the picture coming together smoothly, for whatever reason, we find ourselves trying to force a piece into place ... but in the end, we recognize that it does not fit and we set it aside.

Every person has their own personal puzzle. However, success in life is based on universal laws and is, therefore, available to everyone."

I was kindly given 'The Success Puzzle' and would like to share it with every one here. Thank you Player for sharing it with me.

Enjoy this life changing gift.

All I ask in return is to pass it onto others to also enjoy.

Wow thank you for this :)

Downloading now.

Why is this free?

Glad to help moyjos.

Going by your signature it appears you're a fan of Napolean Hill who teaches life's universal laws.

Why is it free, you ask? Well its all contained with in Hill's book, Think & Grow Rich. In particular in the case of your question, the law pertaining to Sowing & Reaping.

Enjoy!

I come all the way from Adelaide to live in sunny Melbourne and Player leaves town. Coincidence?

Rob, maybe you should have made an unannounced arrival and not tipped him off for a quick get away... which reminds me mate - when was your next visit to Perth? ;)

Glad to help moyjos.

Going by your signature it appears you're a fan of Napolean Hill who teaches life's universal laws.

Why is it free, you ask? Well its all contained with in Hill's book, Think & Grow Rich. In particular in the case of your question, the law pertaining to Sowing & Reaping.

Enjoy!

Thanks Rixter.. I realize that is all Napolean Hill's work...but Bob Proctor sells his rehash at a fair price? My question was more, how are you (or player) able to offer this version free?

Yes I am a Napolean (and Bob Proctor) fan ..bob's audio books have kept me same on many a commute up and down the hwy between the sunny coast and bris.

Maybe Melbourne just isn't big enough for both of us at the same time :)

Nah, mate. I saw you coming. :p

Actually we moved in Feb last year. I'm not sure when you moved to Melbourne.

It was a notion we had been deliberating for some time. We hastened slowly in making the decision ;)

Whilst we've had coffee and lunch when we met up in Sydney a few years back................We still haven't had that beer. :)

The formula for Success = 80% Correct Mindset x 20% Applied Strategy.

In other words, 'how' you think is FOUR times more important than 'how' you plan on doing it.

"Ninety-eight percent of our population are quick to agree that success in life is a puzzle.
I don't know about that one,i read in this site several years ago,.Success is a State of Mind,one of the best quotes i have ever read,thanks for the link..

Thanks Rixter.

My type of inspiration, as you are aware since I thoroughly enjoyed his book, "You Were Born Rich". Thank you so much for this!
I did the whole course today, but I need to continue to do what he said. It makes really sense, that our thoughts, which are filtered through our conscious mind to our sub-conscious mind (the emotional one) result in action thus produce results.
At holidays, the boys have to go through it. Some sound advice especially the way we deal with our children, a valuable lesson for me in how I communicate with my children.
I also liked the strategy with the 'NEXT' approach and I think anyone working in a team environment can apply it. I suggested to my children to use it when they work with groups at their school but so far they think my idea is a bit silly.
He's an amazing teacher, and his values hold so true to mine. Thank you again for this course!:)

Thanks Michael and Rick. This stuff is gold. I just purchased Raymond Holliwells book - Working with the Law ( also available free online if you google it ). BP uses this book and the 11 laws in his teachings. Being a non christian I don't agree with the entire philosophy though it's among the wisest christian work I have read to date. The majority contains great gems to help individuals advance in awareness and provides practical guidence to move toward a more responsible and rewarding life based on positive contribution and cooperation rather than competition.

The crux really is changing the imbedded negative conditioning of the unconscious mind and promoting inherent positive and beneficial qualities that promote welfare for ourselves and others. Kudos and respect to the people who are achieving this. :)

Thanks for posting this Rixter! I'm yet to reach the Napolean Hill book...soon...once I'm done with the Jan Somers book that I keep putting down :eek:

I find it difficult to read these kind of books. Is it lack of maturity?
Having said that, I did downloaded everything. Thank you Rixter.

Last edited:
I find it difficult to read these kind of books. Is it lack of maturity?

It's probably your paradigm that's making it difficult. This book explains why you find things the way you do and also explains how to correct it for success in what ever it is you want in all areas of your life.

This is life changing information.

Enjoy!

Back